The Avenue to SharePoint Success in the Public Sector
AvePoint Public Sector, Inc. which is headquartered in Arlington, VA, is an independently operated, wholly-owned subsidiary of AvePoint, Inc. Founded in 2001, AvePoint is the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions for Microsoft® SharePoint®. With its flagship solution, the DocAve Software Platform, AvePoint Public Sector works extensively with customers in every branch of the U.S. Armed Forces, Federal Civilian and Intelligence agencies, as well as State and Local Government to meet their mission-critical business objectives utilizing SharePoint.
- AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner. AvePoint Public Sector is also a Managed partner for Federal and State and Local Government.
- AvePoint has been recognized for its financial strength and technology innovation by Deloitte, Inc. Magazine, Ernst & Young, KMWorld magazine, and has received the Best of TechEd Award for "Best SharePoint Product".
- AvePoint Public Sector, Inc. is a GSA certified vendor via strategic partnerships. AvePoint software can be ordered directly through our Public Sector procurement specialists, or through the GSA Advantage!
- The U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) has granted AvePoint's SharePoint infrastructure management software solutions the Certificate of Networthiness (CoN) - Certificate #201109839.
- The U.S. Navy has added AvePoint's SharePoint governance and infrastructure management software solutions to the Department of the Navy Application and Database Management System (DADMS) list.
AvePoint Public Sector is committed to making this website as accessible as possible to persons with disabilities.
Please note that although many documents and applications on this site are accessible to machine-reading devices, some legacy documents and applications are not. Our efforts to retrofit and/or upgrade non-accessible information are ongoing.
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing information or would like other information on or about this site, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessibility information for employment opportunities:
We value diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives among our employees, and see them as a competitive advantage. For additional information, please visit our AvePoint careers page.
We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the AvePoint careers site.
Accommodation requests can be made by emailing email@example.com.
Awards & Recognitions
Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint has been dedicated to delivering pioneering SharePoint solutions. Throughout the years, AvePoint’s innovative products have received numerous awards and honors. To learn more, visit our Awards and Recognitions page to see the many commendations AvePoint has garnered.