AvePoint Public Sector, Inc. works with all branches in the Department of Defense to ensure their Microsoft® SharePoint® deployments are primed to be the mission-critical data platform necessary to meet their stringent needs.
- Enhance Information and Cyber Assurance
Centralize administrative control enabling audit user access and activity reports, as well as deploy administrative changes across the entire SharePoint farm or deployment.
- Execute Governance and Compliance Projects
Automate the enforcement of information governance policies for tagging and classifying sensitive content to ensure regulated content is subject to appropriate storage, security, and management policies.
- Minimize Content Spillage and Control Personally Identifiable Information
Scan content within SharePoint and flag or quarantine any data that violates pre-defined criteria while notifying the end-user and administrator of the violation.
- Centralize Cross Domain Management
Rearrange site structure taxonomy, move content, security settings, and configurations across SharePoint farms using a simple, point-and-click interface.
- Protect and Secure Data Assets
Perform platform-level backup with an item-level recovery on multiple data assets at one time, while retaining the full fidelity of metadata and security settings on mission-critical assets in SharePoint.
- Ensure Continuity of Operations
Recover the entire SharePoint platform with a simple DNS switch for proper failover for COOP.
- A U.S. Army command supporting more than 60,000 SharePoint end-users used DocAve Administrator to secure and remove permissions, security settings, and stale content associated with more than 6,000 end-users no longer with the command from a period of up to three years. The command was also able to backup and secure mission critical content across domains and geographically dispersed SharePoint farms using DocAve Backup and Restore.
- Navy Medicine used the DocAve Software Platform's fully integrated solutions, including DocAve Administrator and DocAve SharePoint Reporting tools, to lower the total cost of ownership of its SharePoint deployment.
- A U.S. Air Force base accessed large media files throughout SharePoint without burdening the platform's content database using DocAve Media Connector. The base was also able to restore SharePoint content granularly with DocAve Backup and Restore and manage its process for moving content from development to production using DocAve Content Manager.
- AIR FORCE
- Air Forces Central (AFCENT)
- Air Force Institute of Technology
- Air Force Network Integration
- Army Material Command (AMC)
- Army Central Command (ARCENT)
- Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS)
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
- MARINE CORPS
- Marine Corps Enterprise Information Technology Services (MCEITS)
- Marine Corps GEOFidelis West
- Marine Corps Headquarters (USMC HQ)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)