AvePoint Public Sector, Inc. helps Federal Civilian agencies streamline, protect, manage, and reduce operational cost for their Microsoft® SharePoint® deployments.
- Support Gov 2.0 Initiatives
Consolidate, protect, restructure, and connect data sets where you have on-premise SharePoint deployments as well as existing cloud investments.
- Maintain a High Level of Transparency
Audit and report on user, group, and document activity, and manage access and security controls across multi-farm SharePoint deployments from one console.
- Minimize Data Spillage and Control Personally Identifiable Information
Scan content within SharePoint and prior to upload in order to quarantine non-compliant or inappropriate content based on customizable keyword dictionaries, phrases, and patterns.
- Leverage Cloud Computing for Cost Savings & Efficiency
Use cloud storage for archive and backup data, migrate from on-premise SharePoint environments to SharePoint Online, publish content from staging farms to the cloud, and manage content between SharePoint sites and libraries.
- Utilize Existing Infrastructure to Lower Cost
Automatically move older backups, archive inactive data, and direct BLOBs from SQL Server databases to hierarchical storage management investments, all while providing a seamless path to content for end-user access.
- Enable the Mobile Workforce
Synchronize and replicate SharePoint content across global locations – including limited bandwidth connections – so all users can work efficiently, no matter where they are located.
- An agency within the Department of Transportation used DocAve to migrate multiple terabytes of data from Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003 to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 in a short period of time. The agency also used DocAve SharePoint Management tools to help manage SharePoint's growth from an initial 30 end-users to more than 42,000 today.
- A department within the Veterans Affairs used DocAve to eliminated site sprawl by reducing the number of sites in its SharePoint environment by 90 percent, from 1,000 to 100, and slashed the time required to administer permissions and security settings across the environment by 98 percent. The network also lessened data recovery times by 90 percent and saved 7.5 business days' worth of work through automated content migration with DocAve Content Manager.
- A bureau within the Department of State (DoS) centralized management of its SharePoint deployment and protected its data with the DocAve Platform. Additionally, they utilized the platform to move content between development and production environments more efficiently. Currently, DocAve is deployed in multiple DoS bureaus and embassies in the U.S. and oversees.
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Department of the Interior (DoI)
- Department of State (DoS)
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Reserve System
- National Aeronautics and Space
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)