AvePoint Public Sector, Inc. works with State and Local Governments throughout the country to help them optimize their Microsoft® SharePoint® deployments to meet the needs of their constituents while abiding by all e-Government requirements.
- Satisfy all e-Government Requirements
Consolidate, protect, restructure, and connect data sets among on-premise SharePoint deployments as well as cloud storage and SharePoint Online.
- Centralize Personnel Management
Control all configuration, security, and permission changes across multiple SharePoint environments from one interface.
- Mitigate Security Breaches and Compliance Infractions
Keep SharePoint security and Active Directory synchronized, easily manage and transfer permissions, and discover and purge dead or disabled accounts.
- Attain a Higher Level of Transparency
Report on all user and group activity as well as institute centralized management of access and security controls across all deployed SharePoint farms.
- Ensure Greater Accountability to Constituents
Automate internal controls to monitor and report on user, group, and document activity across multiple SharePoint deployments.
- Reduce Operational Cost
Define and set policies for real-time content or BLOBs offloading from SQL Server based on file size of file type to reduce the amount of unstructured data that resides in SQL content databases.
- A New York State Office kept sensitive information out of SharePoint with DocAve Content Shield and monitored user activity with DocAve Auditor in order to meet compliance objectives. The organization also protected its SharePoint data with DocAve Backup and Restore.
- A state agency in Connecticut migrated 100 gigabytes (GB) of data from Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0 to Microsoft SharePoint 2010 with DocAve Migrator, restructuring content upon migration to give the environment a new look and feel. In addition to enhancing SharePoint permission management for a large user base with DocAve Administrator, the department was also able to stream large media files without burdening SharePoint's content database using DocAve Media Connector.
- A state agency in Colorado migrated 100 GB of data to SharePoint 2010 with DocAve Migrator. On the new platform, the department streamlined its process for moving content, customizations, and configurations from test to production environments using DocAve Content Manager and DocAve Deployment Manager.
- A state agency in Georgia protected its critical SharePoint data with DocAve Backup and Restore. In order to access SharePoint 2010's new features and functionality, the department utilized DocAve Migrator to simplify its migration 100 GB of data.
- ALABAMA - State Medicare/Medicaid
- COLORADO - Department of Transportation
- Department of Children and
- FLORIDA - City of Sarasota
- IDAHO - Supreme Court
- INDIANA - City of Indianapolis
- NYC Office for People with
- NORTH CAROLINA - Office of State Auditor
- TEXAS - Galveston County
- VIRGINIA - Virginia Beach City Public Schools